When called by another user in oVice, you can choose to respond from the mobile app.
1. To take a call when the app is not running, click Accept on the incoming call notification on your home screen.
2. To take a call with the app open, tap the Call notification you'll receive on your smartphone, which will appear as a bar at the bottom of the screen as shown below. The name of the caller will be displayed in the notification.
3. Choose to accept (OK) or decline (NG) the call from the options that will appear.
If accepted, you will automatically connect to the room or meeting object to join the caller.
4. For hands-free mobile conversations, tap the speaker icon to enable the speaker function on your mobile device.
5. To leave the call, click the leave arrow as shown below.