Shoulder Tap Function
How to Tap a User in the Space
1. Get in their bubble - move within proximity range where the other party (near enough for a voice conversation).
2. Double-click the opponent's avatar to reveal the options menu, and choose Tap.
Please refer to the following.
Either method works if you are within voice range. "Shoulder Tap" cannot be used if you are outside the voice range.
3. The message Sent Hello! to User XXXXX is displayed on the upper right of the screen.
Receiving a Shoulder Tap
- You can also click on an avatar from the User List and select Shoulder Tap.
- Shoulder Tap is not available when you are out of proximity range of the user you wish to engage with.