Changing the position of the “Exit/Lock” button in the conference room
The "Exit" and "Lock" buttons in the conference room have been moved to the bottom right of the screen.
If you are using a mobile device or a narrow browser window, click the hamburger menu in the control menu bar to display the buttons.
Fixed the size of the conference room reservation confirmation screen
The conference room reservation confirmation screen is now displayed at a fixed size without being affected by the zoom display function.
New version notification
You will now be notified when a new version of ovice is released. Please reload your browser tab when you see this notification.
Added new notifications to windows socket delivery device
A notification sound will now play on the streaming device when the user comes within the audio range of the window socket.
Adding location information display socket information to the profile screen
The object name of the location information display socket detected by the beacon can now be viewed on the profile screen.
Added “Expo” to the one-time plan selection screen
Correction of Notation
- The part related to password settings on the window socket editing screen has been changed to Japanese.
- Both the subject line and body text of the automatically sent emails for account authentication, password reset, and user log download have been changed to Japanese. (Released on 2023/09/11)
- Updated the confirmation message when deleting a building on the organization's space management screen.
UIUX improvements regarding saving personal settings
- A "Save/Cancel" button is now displayed when you change items in the text entry field of your profile.
- Clicking Cancel now resets any changed values.
- Clicking "Save/Cancel" no longer closes your personal settings, allowing you to continue configuring settings on other tabs. (Click the Close button to close your personal settings.)
Design changes for each function
- The antenna design has been updated.
- The design of the conference room schedule reservation screen has been updated.
- The design of each organization settings screen has been unified.
- Adjusted the design of the personal settings screen, such as character spacing.
- The location of the save button for home location has been moved.
Improved UI when using mobile devices
- We have revised the free trial form to make it more responsive.
- If you use your device in portrait mode and enter a conference room where screen sharing or camera is turned on, the camera image will be automatically turned into a thumbnail and the screen sharing will be displayed larger.