See all users who have accessed the space, and change users' permissions.
Accessing the User List
1. Click the hamburger menu on the top left of the screen and select the Space tab on the main menu
*If you are not the organization owner, you do not need to select the tab.
2. Space settings → Click User List
- User Info (avatar/name/email address)
- Role/User Authority
- Last Online Date &Time
- Account Authentication Status
Change User Permissions
2. Click the user role of the corresponding user and select the Role from the pull-down
- Guests who have been online for more than a month will be hidden from the user list.
You can search for users by name and email address.
You can narrow down your search by using the filtering button.
Email addresses of users who do not have an ovice account will not be displayed. Also, these users' rights cannot be changed to administrators or members.
How to batch change permissions for multiple users
1. Select your target users
2. Click Action
3. Click Change Role
4. Select Role from pull-down
5. Click Change