If a user who is not a space administrator, member, or visitor applies for member privileges at the space entrance, the administrator will review the user and approve them as a member.
1. Click on the hamburger menu at the top left of the screen and select the "Space" tab on the main menu
*If you are not the organization owner, there is no need to select the tab.
2. Space settings → Click Pending Approval
3. Click Approve for the corresponding user
4. Check access permission settings
|If you have set an email address, email domain, or IP address in the member's permission settings||Please add the corresponding user to the permissions.|
|If you have not set access permissions for members||No settings required.
Once step 3 is complete, the user will be able to access the space as a member.
- Users who clicked "Apply" to "Do you want to become a member of the workspace?" at the space entrance will be displayed as users waiting for approval.
Apply for member privileges
- Approved users are granted member privileges.
- If you approve by mistake, please change the authority to guest in the user list. It is then possible to restore the user to privileges that they cannot access again. Check/change permissions (user list)
- If you want to remove a user from the list of users waiting for approval, click the trash can button.
- The space entrance display differs depending on access permissions and block list settings. Please check below for details. List of access error messages
based on access permission/block list