Check the access history of all users to the space, and output CSV to process the data.
Method of operation
- Space settings → click "User log"
- Online: Entering a Space
- Offline: Leave the space
- Enter: Enter the conference room
- Leave: Leave the meeting room
- Email address (only for users with an oVice account)
- Log ID: A unique ID to identify the problem log when a problem occurs
- IP address: IP address used by the user
- Port number: the port used by the user
- Details: Meeting room name
- date and time
CSV data output method
Click "Export as CSV"
Specify the date and time and click "Download"
* You can specify within the range of the past year.
Receive email for download
Subject: Workspace log export finished
Click "download the file" in the email text to get the data
- User logs are searchable by partial name match.
- The email for CSV download will be sent to the user who performed the CSV output operation on the administrator screen.
- The CSV download link is valid for 7 days.