If you have problems with voice calls, video calls, screen sharing, etc., please obtain the following files and provide them to our technical support. This file will be used to investigate the cause of the problem.
1. Go to chrome://webrtc-internals/
2. Open oVice in another tab and reproduce the audio (video) problem
3. Return to the chrome://webrtc-internals/ tab and click "▶︎Create Dump"
4. Click "Download the PeerConnection updates and stats data" displayed directly below
5. Confirm that the text file "webrtc_internals_dump.txt" is saved locally
6. Change the file name to "event occurrence date and time.txt" (example: 20250401_1530.txt)
Please contact our technical support with the following information.
- OS type and version
- Browser type and version
- what is happening