Switch the status according to the situation, such as leaving the desk or concentrating on work.
How To Manually Change Your Status
1. Click the Profile Status option from the menu bar at the bottom of the screen.
2. Choose a Status from the menu.
|STATUS||EFFECT||WHEN TO USE||APPEARANCE|
|Available||Able to have 2-way voice conversations in the space||Anytime you're open to collaborate|
||Anytime you need to step away from your desk or take a quick break|
||Anytime you do not wish to be disturbed, or need to do focus work, without having to use a Room.|
Take a Break (Away Status)
Choose Away from the Status menu, and click the Take a break button.
* If you check Don't show this message again, you can switch to the Away status with one click going forward.
Leave a Message
Enter an Away message on the away screen and click Set Your Away Message. Up to 5 memos can be saved. Other users can see the note in the user list .
You can send and receive chats even when you are away from your desk.
Record in User Log
Leaving for a Break (Away) is not recorded in the user log.
Back from Break
If you click Return to Space on the away screen, the status will automatically switch to Available.
By doing any the following while in Focus status, the status will switch to Available, and you will be able to hear the surrounding sounds.
- Switch status to Available
- Switch the mic on
- Raise the volume in the microphone/speaker settings
- Enter a meeting room
Register/Update Status Message
Add a status message to inform other users of the current status in more detail.
1. Click Status from the menu bar at the bottom of the screen
2. Click "Set Status"
3. Enter the details and click "Save"
If you register a status message, other users can also check the content by following the steps below.
* Coming soon
|Hover over user in space||
If no status message is registered, a partial profile will be displayed instead of the message.
|Click a space user|