Switch the avatar image to your own camera image. When turned on, the camera image is visible to users within audio or video range, or connected to the same object.
Enabling the Live Avatar Video Camera
1. Verify the camera to be used is selected in your Profile's camera settings.
2. In the open space, toggle the video button to on from the bottom horizontal menu bar.
Selecting Camera Display for Space Objects
When connecting to a meeting object or camera object, you can choose to display the camera image on your avatar or in the object's window.
Connected to an object, click the ^ button and select the preferred camera display method.
|Live Avatar||Shows your video image on avatar|
|Meeting Camera||Displays your video image in the object's window|
- The special effects of Profile-defined camera settings are also reflected.
- When connected to a meeting or camera object, you can choose to display the camera image in either the avatar or the object's window.
- The video displayed on the avatar is automatically focused on the user's face.
- A user's Profile-defined avatar image is displayed to users outside audio or video range.